Fun Places to Visit in Abuja - Google Maps Project

/
0 Comments
So, I recently decided to carry out the Mapping with Google Online course which teaches one how to make the most of the tools Google has made available online for those who are interested in improving their skills with Google Maps. The reason I decided to do the course is because I have alwasy been disappointed with the lack of details about Nigeria on Google Maps. I felt with enough training, I could add some information to the maps and help provide more content on Nigeria to help map out the country well enough.

I'm almost through and though I have learnt a lot, it wasn't exactly what I expected. I got far more that I expected and learnt that mapping isn't just about getting locations right but also about telling a story with that information attached to the locations.

Anyways, part of my Maps project involves embedding a map I created with Google Maps Engine Lite, on a website, and that is the purpose of this post. I created a map of places to visit when in Abuja. It's not a very detailed map right now because I'm in kind of a hurry ( I swear I'll add more details later on) but here it is for those of you interested:


You may also like

No comments:

Labels

Action (3) AFCON (1) Airtel (1) android (7) app store (1) Apple (1) Asha (2) Batman (1) Batmobile (1) BB10 (2) Beats Audio (1) Blackberry (5) BlueStacks (1) Bungie (1) burkina faso (1) call of duty (2) Cars (1) Christopher Nolan (2) Chrome OS (1) Chromebook (1) David S. Goyer (1) DC (1) DC Comics (1) Dumbphones (1) E3 (2) EA (1) Etisalat (1) Fantasy (2) Fast 6 (1) Fast and Furious (1) football (1) fps (2) gaming (18) geek (11) geekisms (6) Globacom (1) Google (4) Halo (1) HTC One (1) html5 (1) India (1) infographic (1) Insomnia (1) Internet (2) Introduction (1) iOS (1) iPhone (2) iPhone 5 (1) Jumia (1) LG (2) Linux (4) LoTR (1) Lumia (1) Mac (2) Machinima (1) Map Maker (1) Maps (2) Microsoft (7) Mortal Kombat (1) movie (1) movies (16) MTN (1) native apps (1) nerd (1) nerdisms (1) Nexus 10 (1) Nexus 4 (1) Nexus 7 (1) Nigeria (3) Nokia (4) Novels (3) PC (3) Peter V. Brett (1) Play Store (1) Playstation (4) Privacy (1) PS Vita (1) PS3 (3) PS4 (2) PSN (2) PSP (1) push notifications (1) Rex (1) Samsung (1) Sci-Fi (6) Sense (1) Smartphones (6) Snapdragon (2) Sony (4) Square Enix (1) Star Trek (1) Steam (2) super eagles (1) Superman (2) supernatural (1) Surface (1) Surface Pro (2) Tablets (1) The Demon Cycle (1) thriller (1) trailers (1) Tumbler (1) tv series (2) Ubisoft (1) Ubuntu (1) Valve (2) Valve Box (1) Valve OS (1) Wii U (1) windows (1) Windows 8 (3) windows phone (4) Xbox (4) Xbox 360 (3) Xbox Live (2) Xbox One (4) YouTube (1) Z10 (3) Zack Snyder (1)
Powered by Blogger.